❤ Hi my lil Blogglettes ❤
So I found this fun tag from ‘The Beauty Section‘ (Who is my secret obsession atm) and I thought I would have a go at it my self! (To see The Beauty Sections version; see it here) If you guys want to do this tag, I would love to see it! 🙂
QOTP: Do you have a blog? If you do, link it below so I can see! ❤
1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
I am not entirely sure – It was probably lipgloss!
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
The perfect mascara definitely has to be creamy and long lasting (Always waterproof!) No clumps at all! I’m basically describing Showgirl by Barry M
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
Since I have freckles and everyone knows me by my freckles – I prefer a light to medium coverage. I also have a serious case of baby face so high coverage foundations look really odd on me!
4. Favorite high end brand?
Benefit! (Is it high end? Idek!)
5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t?
Nars and Urban Decay
6. Favorite drugstore brand?
So hard!!! Probably Barry M, Maybelline and L’Oreal. (I do love W7 but I can’t find them anywhere!)
7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
No, I can’t put them properly and end up look like I have spiders on my eyes!
8. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
Not really. I can leave the house without make up but I suppose it’d be mascara as it makes me look more awake
9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
Probably my W7 eyeshadow palette ‘Lightly Toasted’ Which is a dupe to the Naked palettes. I love them so much!
10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
I rarely buy make up because I love the makeup I have. But I will occasionally buy little items here and there
11. Do you have a “beauty budget” or you spend freely?
It depends on what it is. I do like dupes. A lot! To see my favourite dupes, click here
12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
I love shopping at Superdrug and they typically have deals so I will take advantage of their available deals.
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
Pencils – Eyebrow/Eyeliner
14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can’t stand?
Natural Collections – It is an eco friendly brand. I love the eco friendly part but the quality of the products aren’t very good.
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
It’s not something I notice tbh- should I??
16. Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup?
Superdrug!!!!! However, there is a shop in Freeport Braintree called Beauty Outlet! I love it so much but because I live in Suffolk, I can’t always go! 😦
17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I love trying new skincare products! If the products are slightly expensive, I like to get confirmation that they work before buying them though.
18. Favorite bath and body brand?
Dove! I can’t bath products as I only have a shower 😦
19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
W7 – They are so good!
20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Benefit Cosmetics and Too Faced! They are just so fun!
21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian
22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
No, Sadly 😦
23. 5 Favorite Beauty Gurus
BubzBeauty (Lindy Tsang) /NikkieTutorials (Nikkie De Jager)/Okaylaaa (Kayla Jenkins) PatrickStarrr (Patrick Simondac)/ NabellaNoor
24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
Tbh, not really. I only end up using it for 1 purpose
25. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I like to think I’m not but.. Yes. Yes I am clumsy
26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yes. I have oily eyelids so I need to use a base. I use an old concealer as it’s the wrong colour.
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
Typically, nothing but if my hair looks like a bucket of grease, I use batiste’s dry shampoo. If I’m feeling put together and I do a good-ish hairstyle, I’ll use Silvikrin hairspray.
28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Foundation then concealer.
29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I learn all my beauty ‘skills’ from youtube. (It’s cheaper!)
30 // What do you love about makeup?
I love the fact that you can do anything with makeup. You can experiment with colours, tips and skills and if it goes wrong, you can wash it off. It’s not permanent. You can express your feelings and emotions through the means of make up. I love that!